1. US, Canada Alternative spelling of jewellery.
2. US, Canada Alternative spelling of jewellery.
3. Ornaments, such as bracelets, necklaces, or rings, especially when made of precious metals set with gems.
4. The art or trade of a jeweler.
5. Jewels, collectively.
6. an adornment (as a bracelet or ring or necklace) made of precious metals and set with gems (or imitation gems)
7. The workmanship of a jeweler.
8. Jewelers' work; ornaments made by jewelers.
1. Clearly Sameth was not just creating costume jewelry or the promised extra tennis racquets.
2. Looks like a piece of jewelry to me," she said, turning to Harmon.
3. He did recall from conversations among adults that his father's brother was in the jewelry business in some other state.
4. The term jewelry started from the Latin word "jocale" which means a plaything.
5. Although in the trailer we barely get to see a glimpse of the ring, the jewelry is already on sale, available in three prices: fashion for $35, fine for $479 and genuine, which is in fact a real diamond ring and costs about $1979.
6. In 2006, she started what she described as a jewelry line made of trash and recycled materials.
7. But I've seen tourists and expats dressed like peacocks, strutting their stuff, dripping in jewelry, with all their valuables in flimsy fanny packs or purses and they are neon signs for "please rob me".
8. They included a gun case embroidered with "Sarah" on it sent from Tennessee; a piece of glass elephant jewelry from a California woman, an embroidered cross-stitched blanket entitled "The Special Child" from a Texas woman; and a hand-painted plate with Palin's picture on from a stoneware studio in Kansas.
9. The jewelry is way under $100 and the bags are about $120 but almost everything is in that range.
10. Investors that have flocked to gold this year will likely turn to other asset classes for better returns, leaving too few buyers to offset the falloff in jewelry demand, the bank said in a report.
11. Rachel Zoe's jacket and shoes are Louis Vuitton, jeans are Seven For All Mankind, and jewelry is vintage.
12. Actors are also avid people watchers, making note of the way they hold their bodies, have done their hair, chosen certain jewelry or items to carry with them.
13. ‘The foreigner had tried to steal expensive diamond jewelry at knifepoint from a service girl.’
14. ‘She also requested you wear your gold jewelry, even though it is uncomfortable.’
15. ‘He wears real gold jewelry and drives a BMW.’
16. ‘He tells him of the jewelry store heist idea and Vogel immediately wants in.’
17. ‘She then took out her red velvet jewelry box, which contained three rings.’
18. ‘Once I opened the box I see a small black velvet jewelry box.’
19. ‘Her fingers started to peel off the wrapper, unveiling a dark blue velvet jewelry box.’
20. ‘There's no need to buy expensive branded jewelry from Tiffany unless you are making an investment.’
21. ‘Are you buying expensive jewelry for your wife for Christmas?’
22. ‘I learned to make silver jewelry as a hobby and then a minor profession.’
23. ‘For two months she learned how to make silver jewelry, selling some of her pieces through the store.’
24. ‘In India and Asia, the purchase of silver jewelry is not for show but as investment.’
25. ‘Also, South Beach shops off of Collins have some beautiful handmade jewelry.’
26. ‘Items of fine jewelry are priced from 2,400 baht and up.’
27. ‘Patients requiring preoperative magnetic resonance imaging must remove body jewelry.’
28. ‘Bronze enabled people to make better tools and weapons, as well as make beautiful jewelry and sculpture.’
29. ‘Some are encrusted with costume jewelry, evoking the roughly bejeweled icons of Byzantium.’
30. ‘Max, a goldsmith and engraver, established a company that manufactured costume jewelry.’
31. ‘European makeup and costume jewelry, too, are replacing traditional cosmetics and ornaments.’
32. ‘Performance means not wearing jewelry of any kind.’
33. all his jewelry was stolen
Other users have misspelling jewelry as:
1. jewellery 65.68%
2. jewelery 5.24%
3. jewlery 3.54%
4. jewelry 3.17%
5. jewerly 2.44%
6. jewlry 1.85%
7. jewellry 1.33%
8. jewery 0.96%
9. Other 8.4%
Use Linguix everywhere you write
Get your writing checked on millions of websites, including Gmail, Facebook, and Google Docs.