1. North America A spare tire, smaller than a full sized tire and is only intended for temporary use.
2. North America, automobile a peel-out or skid-mark in the shape of donut; a 360-degree skid.
3. North America A deep-fried piece of dough or batter, commonly made in a toroidal or ellipsoidal shape, and mixed with various sweeteners and flavors, sometimes filled with jelly, custard or cream.
4. A toroidal cushion typically used by hemorrhoid patients.
5. North America Anything in the shape of a torus
1. She secured the crumbly piece of donut in Julia's little hand, and looked up to find Brian focused on the back wall.
2. Krispy Kreme donuts are almost too sweet for me to eat more than one at a time, but when that one donut is still hot from the fryer and freshly glazed, it is simply delicious.
3. XXXAngel ChopsXXX The bit about the about the donut is wrong.
4. If one donut is all you really want, you might want to stop into your local Krispy Kreme shop today (Jan 20th) because they are giving out one free donut to every customer in honor of Inauguration Day!
5. Hoops around a tube within a donut, is there an easier way to describe this magnificent piece?
6. Off to buy a donut from a local bakery … talk amongst yourselves in the meantime.
7. The donut is the unifying principle underlying everything (hmmm, makes one wonder if there is a tie-in to the new Simpsons movie).
8. he ate a donut for breakfast
Other users have misspelling donut as:
1. dounut 10%
2. dongt 3.33%
3. Other 86.67%
Use Linguix everywhere you write
Get your writing checked on millions of websites, including Gmail, Facebook, and Google Docs.