1. An acute or chronic inflammation of the skin, characterized by redness, itching, and the outbreak of oozing vesicular lesions which become encrusted and scaly. It is noncontagious.
2. A noncontagious inflammation of the skin, characterized chiefly by redness, itching, and the outbreak of lesions that may discharge serous matter and become encrusted and scaly.
3. (Med.) An inflammatory disease of the skin, characterized by the presence of redness and itching, an eruption of small vesicles, and the discharge of a watery exudation, which often dries up, leaving the skin covered with crusts; -- called also tetter, milk crust, and salt rheum.
4. generic term for inflammatory conditions of the skin; particularly with vesiculation in the acute stages
5. Acute eczema when the color of the skin is very red.
6. An inflammation of the skin attended with considerable exudation of lymph.
7. Pityriasis rubra.
1. SIX in ten eczema sufferers say they have been bullied or endured hurtful comments because of it.
2. Fans also claim it helps with irritable skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
3. But each of these different seasons will suit other eczema sufferers perfectly!
4. Also good for asthma and eczema sufferers.
5. People with asthma and eczema may also benefit.
6. Other medical problems such as eczema or asthma are bad enough.
7. Can you print the details again and suggest some alternatives for dry skin and eczema that may be easier to find?
8. Worldwide, spas are used to treat conditions such as psoriasis and eczema.
9. It also stops natural skin drying out, making it ideal for eczema sufferers.
10. This is varicose eczema - inflamed skin caused by your varicose veins.
11. That is when you come out with rashes, eczema and other skin problems.
12. Symptoms include skin swelling, eczema and asthma.
13. The usual cause for this at your age is varicose eczema - inflamed skin caused by varicose veins.
14. THERE was bad news this week for sufferers of eczema.
15. The eczema would then become infected and a course of antibiotics would be needed, as well as treatment for the condition.
16. We know that it sometimes runs in families and that it is more common in some people with eczema, asthma and thyroid problems.
17. Sufferers of skin allergies or eczema should avoid SLS.
18. These include psoriasis, eczema, stomach ulcers and irritable bowel syndrome.
19. Sounds great, except experts say these bulbs give you migraines, skin cancer and eczema.
20. It's especially good for sensitive skin or eczema, but can it tackle wrinkles?
21. He had begun, and was to continue, to suffer from eczema and asthma.
22. Papular eczema (_eczema papulosum_) is characterized by the appearance, usually in numbers, of discrete, aggregated or closely-crowded, reddish, pin-head-sized acuminated or rounded papules.
23. Erythematous eczema (_eczema erythematosum_) begins as one or more small or large, irregularly outlined hyperæmic macules or patches, with or without slight or marked swelling, and with more or less itching or burning.
24. Pustular eczema (_eczema pustulosum_, _eczema impetiginosum_) is probably the least common of all the varieties.
25. Squamous eczema (_eczema squamosum_) may be defined as a clinical variety, the chief symptoms of which are a variable degree of scaliness, more or less thickening, infiltration, and redness, with commonly a tendency to cracking or fissuring of the skin, especially when the disease is seated about the joints.
26. Now, the term eczema usually refers to atopic eczema, or atopic dermatitis (atopic means “allergic”), which is a complex genetic disorder that results in defective skin barriers, reduced innate skin immune responses, and exaggerated immune (T cell) responses to environmental allergens that lead to chronic skin inflammation.
27. The term eczema is now applied very generally to eruptions of all kinds that depend on internal disorders or constitutional conditions and that tend to recurrences and inveteracy.
28. The term eczema is broadly applied to a range of skin conditions.
29. ‘Hay fever, asthma and eczema are all related allergic conditions and the tendency to develop them runs in families.’
30. ‘It is much less common in childhood than other skin conditions such as eczema but rarely, it does develop before the age of ten years.’
31. ‘Fungal rashes can sometimes be confused with other skin conditions, such as psoriasis and eczema.’
32. ‘It increases the likelihood of a person having asthma, eczema or hay fever.’
33. ‘You might scratch the skin because it is itchy due to eczema or psoriasis inside the ear.’
34. ‘Late in his career he completed a research study on associations between eczema and psoriasis.’
35. ‘So, how do those of you who have eczema or similar skin conditions cope with the uncertainty?’
36. ‘Of the allergic diseases, eczema is the most common among both adults and children.’
37. ‘She had never smoked but did have several allergies, including eczema and perennial rhinitis.’
38. ‘If there is eczema, asthma, or hay fever in your family, you are more likely to become allergic to something yourself.’
39. ‘Atopic eczema is the most common type of eczema and is linked with hay fever and asthma.’
40. ‘Honey is another natural remedy for soothing inflammation, eczema, burns and skin infections.’
41. ‘It signifies many kinds of skin afflictions including eczema, acne, and boils.’
42. ‘Reactions to food often affect those with other classic allergies such as hay fever, asthma and eczema.’
43. ‘The blurb goes on to say it will help treat conditions from eczema to brain tumours.’
44. ‘In reality she is more likely to help locals with remedies for their children's eczema or chicken pox.’
45. ‘It is said that every fifth person suffers from eczema, psoriasis or some form of allergy and these often run in the family.’
46. ‘This is very bad news for the one person in ten who suffers from nickel allergy, or those with eczema or dermatitis.’
47. ‘Now, suppose we look at the table the other way round, and ask what is the probability that a child with hay fever will also have eczema?’
48. ‘A flare-up of eczema allowed him to obtain a medical release from duty.’
49. he suffered from aczema during pubirty
Other users have misspelling eczema as:
1. eczma 6.32%
2. exczema 4.21%
3. exema 3.16%
4. Other 86.31%
Use Linguix everywhere you write
Get your writing checked on millions of websites, including Gmail, Facebook, and Google Docs.