1. From time to time; now and then; once in a while; irregularly.
2. Now and then; from time to time.
3. In an occasional manner; on occasion; at times, as convenience requires or opportunity offers; not regularly.
4. now and then or here and there
1. American football does occasionally cross the line between sport and entertainment.
2. ‘The Plan was always to live a varied life and to write about it occasionally.’
3. ‘I patted it occasionally, which had no impact, and left sticky residue on my palms.’
4. ‘Think of me fondly while you're out there in the real world, and send me a postcard occasionally.’
5. ‘Once you chill out and learn to only glance occasionally at the display, it's all much better.’
6. ‘Football is occasionally a rough sport, but politics is always a dirty undertaking.’
7. he was arrogant and occasionally callous
Other users have misspelling occasionally as:
1. occassionally 12.53%
2. ocassionally 7.67%
3. occasionaly 7.67%
4. occationally 6.39%
5. ocationaly 4.35%
6. ocasionally 3.32%
7. occassionaly 3.32%
8. occasionly 3.07%
9. Other 51.68%
10. frequently 0%
Use Linguix everywhere you write
Get your writing checked on millions of websites, including Gmail, Facebook, and Google Docs.