Preposition after verb Words Index "v"
- "vaccinate against" or "vaccinate with"?
- "validate by" or "validate in"?
- "vanish from" or "vanish into"?
- vary from, in, depending, between or according?
- veer into, towards, away, off or to?
- venture into, to, on, beyond or through?
- verge on, into, upon, as or at?
- verify by, with, in, from or at?
- "victimize by" or "victimize in"?
- "vie for" or "vie with"?
- "violate in" or "violate by"?
- visit from, by, in, with or on?
- volunteer for, in, at, with or as?
- vote for, in, against, on or at?