1. Alternative spelling of web site.
2. A set of interconnected webpages, usually including a homepage, generally located on the same server, and prepared and maintained as a collection of information by a person, group, or organization.
1. The website also has information about how you can support her.
2. He taught himself about websites and as a result found a job at a fishing shop.
3. He wrongly claimed the full secret report had appeared on the group 's website.
4. And in its first day there were 20,000 visits to the website and a hundred applications.
5. It also has information on its website (help.
6. A lot of people ask me about that website.
7. STUDENTS hungry for work are setting up websites to get noticed by employers.
8. The website is available in 10 languages in 39 countries.
9. It now has 10 offices worldwide and a website that is available in 30 languages.
10. The information on the website is free and perfectly legal.
11. They need basic stuff like links on the government website about paying national insurance contributions.
12. See my website for the set and full interview.
13. The group has no website or any record of producing research or reports.
14. You can get the telephone numbers by visiting their websites.
15. Maps of them are available on car websites.
16. Many airlines are providing information on their websites.
17. But they also said there are plans to do something about the website.
18. Set up an action group and a website.
19. Visit the website for full terms and conditions.
20. Full terms and conditions are available on the website above.
21. Set up a group on the website and invite others to join.
22. Take an interest in their online lives and websites they visit.
23. How about a website on which the occupants of care homes or their families can post their views?
24. Consumers have complained about the difficulty in finding clear information on company websites about the cost of accessing data services abroad.
25. She's head and shoulders above any other celebrity subject on our website.
26. He has also set up a website with the same name, using.
27. I would like to copyright my name and logo and set up a website.
28. Sources confirmed the couple had parted after the story appeared on the News of the World website.
29. Passengers could feel teased by the cheap prices on the website, then duped by the add-on fees.
30. Links to his books, iphone app and main website from the blog.
31. It is ironic that the question at the top of the 'Gordon Brown for Britain' website translates as 'Do you want to communicate?
32. The link to the train website is www. chepe.com.mx.
33. ‘The legislature has passed a law requiring ISPs to block access to child porn websites.’
34. ‘Blogs are regularly updated websites offering opinion and observation in the style of a diary.’
35. ‘It'll take an awful lot more than a few interactive websites to sort that mess out.’
36. ‘They can also check websites for updates and search for relevant news stories.’
37. ‘The data will be published to publicly accessible websites provided by the councils.’
38. ‘You can set these up to link quickly to more than just applications - websites is one example.’
39. ‘Search engines must not provide services or set up any contacts with any of these illegal websites.’
40. ‘That information's easy to gather for websites who keep track of their visitors.’
41. ‘The survey sought to measure the performance of the websites from a user's perspective.’
42. ‘Strangely enough, this press release also found its way onto some of its member websites.’
43. ‘If we take a look at each category, it quickly becomes apparent that many websites need to get up to speed.’
44. ‘It is increasingly easy for individuals to set up websites quickly and cheaply.’
45. ‘This is not good reporting, and I am upset to see it on the front line of one of my favorite websites.’
46. ‘Even professional websites do silly things that slow down your internet connection.’
47. ‘Similarly, agents are creating websites and use email addresses for a few days and then dump them.’
48. ‘And the text of many papers will be rich with links to databases and other websites.’
49. ‘Its database provides lists of websites dealing specifically with user queries.’
50. ‘Seemingly, however, this sort of thing seems to be acceptable on websites and in emails.’
51. ‘Various websites and financial service providers give advice on how best to save.’
52. ‘You can barely move online for websites that promise to find you cheap hostels.’
53. The feminist website was damaged by hostile hackers
Other users have misspelling website as:
1. web-site 33.8%
2. websit 12.16%
3. websi 6.58%
4. wesite 3.82%
5. webside 3.47%
6. webiste 2.9%
7. wedsite 1.7%
8. webstie 1.56%
9. Other 34.01%
Use Linguix everywhere you write
Get your writing checked on millions of websites, including Gmail, Facebook, and Google Docs.