[ US /ˈwɛbˌsaɪt/ ]
[ UK /wˈɛbsaɪt/ ]
[ UK /wˈɛbsaɪt/ ]
a computer connected to the internet that maintains a series of web pages on the World Wide Web
the Israeli web site was damaged by hostile hackers
How To Use website In A Sentence
- - PBL Media and ninemsn jointly purchased 35% of 3P the owner of Mathletics, a subscription driven website that has 400K students in Aust + NZ using it. 400K Mathletics X $99 Per Annum = 35% ninemsn.
- The site aims to find you the best real-time prices on airfares by trawling 35 airlines and travel websites.
- I'm personally offended both by the error on the Times website and by your association of me with what you call the intentional slander of US marines. Rightwing Spin That Haditha Massacre Never Occurred
- Tracking sports 'online cacophony is tricky enough when just focusing on league websites. NBC's Michaels making Olympic Games comeback
- But I think the book, or even the website should give a total account of the history of star trek and just say if historical events are cloudy this happened but it wasn't a major item in star trek loure and it just kind of made the second page. Blogger News Network
- Users can book collection and delivery via the website and track progress. Times, Sunday Times
- Some pro-ana websites feature anorexia prayers and sacrifice rituals.
- Do the same publishers who complain about Autolink also complain if different browsers display their websites in different ways?
- Yield the title of the website, for example the thread that IT myna makes whole story, become a story to move toward the core element of ideal outcome, make graven one part.
- The website, however, says that booking on payment of concessional fare by senior citizens aged above 60 years could be done through it.