1. never defeated; always victorious
1. `He retired, undefeated, when he joined the SB, the Security Service, at the age of nineteen.
2. All three look testing for Federer, who has played just six Tour matches since losing to Del Potro in New York, and with 1,500 points up for grabs for any player who wins the title undefeated he is taking nothing for granted.
3. Yes, No. 7 Auburn and No. 9 LSU remain undefeated, and Alabama, now ranked eighth, could climb the ladder still.
4. Mayweather, who came into the fight a 4-1 favorite to remain undefeated, improved his record to 41-0 with 25 knockouts while Mosley fell to 46-6 (39 KOs).
5. Yes, No. 7 Auburn and No. 9 LSU remain undefeated, and Alabama, now ranked eighth, could climb the ladder.
6. "I guess for the people who weren't around then and don't understand that we are so proud of the fact, not that the Giants knocked off the Patriots, but that people now will get an idea that the only way you can go undefeated is to win every game."
7. (AP) - Chris Osgood needed some help from his Detroit teammates to remain undefeated against Tampa Bay.
8. Still, since both teams remain undefeated – Tennessee at 17-0 and Duke at 16-0 – the debate continues over who's better.
9. Field Judge: Jim SaracinoSummaryBack to topColts remain undefeated with 30-24 win over Texans
10. Darrell Mack ran for a career-high 163 yards and three touchdowns and the Utes held off a late rally by the Cardinals to remain undefeated all-time against current members of the Big East.
11. (AP) - Omar Haugabook passed for 3 touchdowns, but also threw 4 interceptions, as Troy survived 7 turnovers to defeat North Texas 45-7 Saturday and remain undefeated in Sun Belt Conference play.
12. ‘Stirling County went third after their third successive undefeated game.’
13. ‘After five games without a win, Menston have now gone three undefeated, with two victories and a winning draw.’
14. ‘Thompson remained undefeated in the singles for the third season in a row and was division one individual runner-up to Leake.’
15. ‘City looked well set to make it ten games undefeated after Mark Bower's goal on 34 minutes handed City a deserved lead.’
16. ‘Having slipped to fifth place York now have the daunting task of going the rest of the season undefeated if they are to stay in the title race’
17. ‘He eventually achieved the maximum eight wins, retiring undefeated.’
18. ‘The Premier League newcomers are now undefeated after two matches.’
19. ‘Quite how a boxer with such a poor capacity for absorbing a blow has gone 24 fights undefeated remains a mystery.’
20. ‘We went right through the season undefeated and then lost the last game at home in front of 70,000 people.’
21. ‘Now they have gone four games undefeated and have moved up from the doldrums.’
22. ‘I know from experience the difference a few games undefeated can make to morale in the camp.’
23. ‘Anything between three and six games undefeated would bring us back into the pack.’
24. ‘This was a clean sweep by the Ulster side who remained undefeated in all of their championship matches.’
25. ‘Both teams are undefeated after three rounds and the result of the game will go a long way to showing the state of the competition.’
26. ‘The last team to complete a full season undefeated was Terry Woods' Thistles team of 1992.’
27. ‘They remain undefeated in this year's intermediate league and held off any team that crossed their path.’
28. ‘That was probably the reason why we went undefeated as long as we did.’
29. ‘He has consistently dominated the court all season, going undefeated in all his singles matches.’
30. ‘Recently, a shining star has emerged from the show after going seven weeks straight undefeated.’
31. ‘The U.S. went entirely undefeated in the tournament until the final game against Canada.’
32. an undefeated team
Other users have misspelling undefeated as:
1. undeviated 9.52%
2. undevoted 9.52%
3. onldefeated 4.76%
4. Other 76.2%
Use Linguix everywhere you write
Get your writing checked on millions of websites, including Gmail, Facebook, and Google Docs.