1. Acknowledging a minor mistake.
2. Used sarcastically to acknowledge a major mistake.
3. Used to express acknowledgment of a minor accident, blunder, or mistake.
1. ‘Apparently I had dialed the phone number of the local police station by mistake, oops.’
2. ‘The difference is, when the government does something, it has to get it right, because it's only going to do it once - only oops!’
3. ‘She is one of those show-off, marathon-running types of people… oops!’
4. ‘It seems that I should have been doing self-assessment… oops!’
5. ‘I, on the other hand, will be just entering my golden years when - oops!’
6. ‘And maybe that was just as well as Britney mimed more than just songs, she also worked her way through a costumer's Kama Sutra and oops!’
7. ‘The other good news is that my annual is next week and oops!’
8. ‘In any case, sorry not to have posted between last Monday and now - oops!’
9. ‘Just keep doing what you're doing and try not to yawn oops!’
10. ‘The second date is a double date with Michael's cousin Sweets and - oops!’
11. ‘The finger has been pointed and it's about to strike a match to light a cigarette which is carelessly dangling from my lips and oops!’
12. ‘A classic case of the message itself making for most of the noise, oops!’
13. ‘But it is as though the details leading up to his grand entrance take up all the time until - oops!’
14. ‘Every few steps or so I'd hit her foot (or step on it, oops!) and she would wince, but try to hide her pain.’
15. ‘Well, it would be a cold day in hell before he didn't try his best for his human, so Sport strained to make his legs pump harder - oops!’
16. ‘Alas, the upshot is that I've missed nine years pensions' contributions, oops!’
17. ‘Well, I think the process here gives you ample opportunity to say, oops, I made a mistake and ask for another ballot.’
18. ‘Let's do the time-warp…… oops, sorry, got a bit carried away there.’
19. ‘Then they looked through the books again and realized that, oops, the amount was actually $7 billion.’
20. oops, that was wrong, we shouldnât have done that
Other users have misspelling oops as:
1. opps 33.33%
2. oopss 3.09%
3. ooopsss 3.09%
4. oppâs 1.85%
5. oups 1.85%
6. oopps 1.85%
7. Other 54.94%
Use Linguix everywhere you write
Get your writing checked on millions of websites, including Gmail, Facebook, and Google Docs.