1. Simple past tense and past participle of occur.
1. Looking at the chemical haze over the city, she wondered when that had last occurred.
2. For all the serenity of the life she'd made for herself, it had never occurred to Stephanie to dispense with her insurance.
3. Building 112, which housed the secure zone in which the accident had occurred, had to be sealed permanently.
4. Nothing occurred that seemed important
Other users have misspelling occurred as:
1. occured 56.66%
2. ocurred 2.4%
3. ocured 1.25%
4. Other 39.69%
Use Linguix everywhere you write
Get your writing checked on millions of websites, including Gmail, Facebook, and Google Docs.