1. Somebody whose wealth is greater than one billion (109) dollars, or other currency.
2. A person whose wealth amounts to at least a billion dollars, pounds, or the equivalent in other currency.
3. a very rich person whose material wealth is valued at more than a billion dollars
4. One who possesses property worth a billion reckoned in standard coin of the country.
1. The first is to become a billionaire.
2. Many cabinet ministers have mysteriously become rand billionaires.
3. They're just billionaire Russians and things.
4. He always said he wanted to become a billionaire.
5. Times when you felt anything was possible and that all you needed to become a billionaire was an idea.
6. He warned of higher taxes for billionaires and the country 's wealthiest firms.
7. His brilliance was soon noticed and he became a spy before joining the world of banking to become a billionaire in no time.
8. American billionaires have been out of favour with the public and politicians since the 2008 financial collapse.
9. Reports this weekend suggest Russian billionaires are moving money out of western bank accounts in anticipation of sanctions.
10. Asked for advice on how to become a billionaire, he used to joke that the trick was to choose your parents wisely.
11. A Russian billionaire comes along in the middle of the night and buys a club for a pound.
12. But the Russian billionaire's reaction cannot have been great.
13. And they have convinced the billionaire Russian that the only solution is to appoint Guardiola.
14. It's an early example of the American billionaire practice of architectural salvage.
15. This is felt particularly harshly in the regional press, where there is a distinct shortage of Russian billionaires to help out.
16. Soon after that, he become one of the very few people in America to become a billionaire through stock options alone.
17. The oil giant's relationship with the four billionaires who control the other half of its Russian joint venture has always been strained.
18. A favourite of Russian billionaires.
19. In an economic field, I suppose you become a billionaire.
20. The American billionaire was forced to step down from a previous banking role after an inquiry by US regulators.
21. After a lifetime spent wearing the cowl – and a scowl that's made him the scourge of Gotham's madmen – the fictional billionaire is taking full responsibility for keeping the caped crusader financed to fight crime.
22. SAGAL: So our question is, Mayor Bloomberg, you are aware you are a billionaire, is this not true?
23. The world's youngest billionaire is now 26-year-old Dustin Moskovitz, who is 8 days younger than his former Harvard roommate and Facebook cofounder Mark Zuckerberg.
24. That's where the oil company that made Adams a billionaire is based.
25. ‘Melbourne is filling with tycoons, moguls, magnates, billionaires and mere millionaires.’
26. ‘And there are multi-millionaires and billionaires earning hundreds of millions of dollars per year.’
27. ‘Last year there were 497 billionaires with a net worth of 1.54 trillion dollars.’
28. ‘They each will hold enough other shares to make them billionaires, at least on paper, if the IPO is successful.’
29. ‘First he was in Sudan, where he managed part of the Saudi billionaire's assets.’
30. ‘But there is no argument about his creative genius, which has made him a dollar billionaire.’
31. ‘Five hundred and fifty billionaires possess the same amount of wealth as the poorest 2 billion people on the planet.’
32. ‘He is listed as the billionaire whose net worth declined the most, a hefty 91 per cent.’
33. ‘But Mexico has more billionaires and millionaires than any country in Latin America.’
34. ‘At the same time I get angry when I think a bunch of billionaires and millionaires are going to go on strike because they can only think of themselves.’
35. ‘Who cares about the squabbles between billionaires and millionaires?’
36. ‘This group of millionaires and billionaires believes in the biblical adage that says, to whom much is given, much is required.’
37. ‘What about a little more than a dozen billionaires and 40 million poor people in Russia?’
38. ‘More recently, it's been a case of millionaires striking against billionaires.’
39. ‘We need to money to see this sight reserved for millionaires and billionaires.’
40. ‘Most of the Russian billionaires and multimillionaires control raw materials and their associated industries.’
41. ‘Being a billionaire, he hopes, will at least give him a style edge over his opponents.’
42. ‘The numbers of millionaires and billionaires has grown in direct proportion to the numbers condemned to lives of misery and hardship.’
43. ‘The Davos summit has been going on for decades, mostly as a place for billionaires and millionaires to mingle.’
44. ‘Six of the country's billionaires have some involvement in Yukos.’
45. ‘Black homeownership is growing, as are the ranks of the Black millionaires and billionaires among us.’
46. he became a billionaire when he won the lottery
Other users have misspelling billionaire as:
1. biilliionaiire 4.69%
2. billionair 4.69%
3. bilanar 3.13%
4. Other 87.49%
Use Linguix everywhere you write
Get your writing checked on millions of websites, including Gmail, Facebook, and Google Docs.