1. Alternative spelling of nosy.
2. Offensively or intrusively curious; prying; nosy.
3. offensively curious or inquisitive
1. I'm not going to be driven away by a nosey landlord and a policeman who's too big for his boots.
2. `He's awfully nosey about poor Sir Cedric's wine cellar," Stan told Reggie.
3. `I do that myself," she added, not wanting to appear nosey.
4. he flipped through my letters in his nosey way
Other users have misspelling nosey as:
1. nosiey 17.39%
2. nosiy 8.7%
3. no se y 4.35%
4. nousey 4.35%
5. Other 65.21%
Use Linguix everywhere you write
Get your writing checked on millions of websites, including Gmail, Facebook, and Google Docs.