1. Close friendship in a group of friends or teammates.
2. A spirit of familiarity and closeness
3. Goodwill and lighthearted rapport between or among friends; comradeship.
4. Comradeship and loyalty.
5. the quality of affording easy familiarity and sociability
6. Companionship; good-fellowship; intimacy.
1. There's a great camaraderie around the group.
2. She enjoyed the camaraderie of the theatre where she was admired and much loved.
3. There is a great camaraderie and workers often sing songs to pass the time of day.
4. The feeling of camaraderie in these groups was different to others.
5. It was great sportsmanship and camaraderie and we are still friends.
6. But none had the camaraderie of this group.
7. It was a fun journey with great camaraderie.
8. Great camaraderie between police and fans.
9. They miss the camaraderie, the sense of a club.
10. The friendship and camaraderie within the squad has been a wonderful legacy and endured for 44 years.
11. It was a tough, demanding existence but he enjoyed the camaraderie.
12. There is great camaraderie, a communal love of gardening and a common goal.
13. There's a great sense of camaraderie.
14. I miss the camaraderie of rugby the most.
15. I also really miss the camaraderie and the friendships.
16. I do miss the camaraderie of the kind of people you'd meet in these places.
17. He said: 'I forced myself to enjoy the camaraderie.
18. He Just missed the camaraderie.
19. Some time ago, we shared our reactions to the Olympic games and the phenomenal camaraderie of the male gymnasts.
20. Its a black humor, but that desperate laughter and camaraderie is often what makes the jobs bearable and keeps us there, and I suppose that was something I wanted to both celebrate and lament.
21. Most of al, it signifies my love of an art that puts us in the shoes of men long gone, and earns my place in the community of like-minded men and women; the robust camaraderie is an important part of my life.
22. The encouragement, critique and camaraderie is something which is really important to me.
23. That sense of fun and camaraderie is also one of the reasons Stargate Atlantis is about to hit its 100th episode.
24. And so I think some of that sense of fun and camaraderie translates to the screen.
25. Good friends and camaraderie is what it really is about.
26. ‘The last few days and nights are a good indication of team spirit and camaraderie among the teams.’
27. ‘Is this the inevitable camaraderie among smart people in a small country?’
28. ‘You get a real sense of camaraderie among the group when you win interstate.’
29. ‘I also agree that there's an incredible amount of camaraderie among fencers.’
30. ‘There has indeed always been a strong sense of camaraderie among the marshals.’
31. ‘Maybe Ryan put his finger on the reason for this camaraderie and friendship.’
32. ‘That these grievances are being aired speaks much about the erosion of trust and camaraderie.’
33. ‘Expect plenty of handshaking, pictures of camaraderie and announcements of friendships.’
34. ‘The impression he gives is of a sport with an enviable sense of togetherness and camaraderie.’
35. ‘It is also true that she exhibited very little camaraderie with fellow cast members.’
36. ‘The principle aim is to promote outdoor activities and social camaraderie for retired people.’
37. ‘There is a lot of talk about team spirit and camaraderie but I think we showed plenty of that.’
38. ‘It is an ideal pastime, an opportunity to socialise and make new friends in a spirit of camaraderie.’
39. ‘It is very good for their education, working together and creating social skills and camaraderie.’
40. ‘The camaraderie is great and you get to go on exercises like this.’
41. ‘I savoured the warm ambient atmosphere where camaraderie and warm humour reigned.’
42. ‘Grant also believes the side could be benefiting from the current camaraderie between the members of the back line.’
43. ‘And it certainly appeared that way, with no shortage of banter and camaraderie.’
44. ‘Our camaraderie and patriotic attitude did not evaporate along with the smoke.’
45. ‘There's a good deal of camaraderie in this race, and a good deal of joking too.’
46. a special camaraderie existed between the team members
Other users have misspelling camaraderie as:
1. comaraderie 6.17%
2. comraderie 6.17%
3. comrodery 2.47%
4. cameradery 2.47%
5. Other 82.72%
Use Linguix everywhere you write
Get your writing checked on millions of websites, including Gmail, Facebook, and Google Docs.