1. A person who rescues another from harm.
2. A person who rescues another from harm, danger, or loss.
3. Christianity Jesus.
4. One who saves, preserves, or delivers from destruction or danger.
5. Specifically: The (or our, your, etc.) Savior, he who brings salvation to men; Jesus Christ, the Redeemer.
6. a person who rescues you from harm or danger
7. a teacher and prophet born in Bethlehem and active in Nazareth; his life and sermons form the basis for Christianity (circa 4 BC - AD 29)
8. One who saves, rescues, delivers, or redeems from danger, death, or destruction; a deliverer; a redeemer.
9. Specifically [capitalized] One of the appellations given to God or to Jesus Christ as the one who saves from the power and penalty of sin.
1. He was pulled out of sight, leaving his failed savior face down at the edge of the crack.
2. But the truly lost among us often see their savior in someone else, someone like Hailey Prouix.
3. Kinda throws a wrench in her gears if her savior is a smoker.
4. This is what I call a savior dish for quick weekday dinners!
5. For the San Francisco Giants and their faithful, the savior is arriving at the 11th hour.
6. Pope St. Leo, speaking of the same event, the same fact, says that a "savior" is born to us.
7. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT:::: Maintaining the perception of "savior" is CRUCIAL to their positioning.
8. Your savior is proposing measures that goes against all you think is holy.
9. Your liberal savior is implementing the very same policies as Hitler and Stalin and that is historcally accurate.
10. Perfect evidence rite there, your '' savior is blowing his life rite now so keep insulting the republicans, we'll see who's in office in 2012..
11. ‘Positioned as the saviors of the nation, foreigners slide all too easily into becoming its scapegoats.’
12. ‘So he let the crisis spin out in order to present himself, as in 1940, the saviour of the nation.’
13. ‘After all if what I was hearing from my fellow St Lucian was true then a savior or saviors were needed to effect a rescue.’
14. ‘The band were supposed to be the saviours of rock and while the album was good, it was far from being the utter genius we had been promised.’
15. ‘But if the script isn't entirely brilliant - and it isn't - the true saviours of this film are the two stars themselves.’
16. ‘I mean, you are touted as the saviours of dance music.’
17. ‘They've also been called the saviours of rock 'n' roll.’
18. ‘She did not question the fact that the film was intended to portray a truth about sanctimonious priests posing as the saviours of a religious heritage.’
19. ‘Their stories are narrated with sharp adroitness and lessons are drawn that apply to our modern-day craving for supermen and saviours.’
20. ‘Well, there's one thing: rock and roll doesn't need saviours as much as it needs a good set of bodyguards.’
21. ‘If we do not act now, instead of being saviours, we will be the perpetrators of the world's worst holocaust.’
22. ‘The beginning of the new millennium brings renewed hope and new saviours.’
23. ‘Varied mythical figures have been conjured up as saviours of a people in decline or bondage.’
24. ‘The band can be the saviours of the music industry today and forever.’
25. ‘Historically, New Zealand's voters have always wanted a change of government to make the State their saviour once more.’
26. ‘The textile industry, oft hailed as a saviour to poor countries with abundant cheap labour, hasn't boomed as expected.’
27. ‘The rogue doctor, the Hippocratic saviour turned hypocritic slayer, is a mercifully rare medical phenomenon in this country.’
28. ‘Some may say she is a saviour, and some may say she is an immoral, misguided pseudo-philanthropist.’
29. ‘My thoughts cling to the tangible memory of you and your every little gesture and movement like a drowning person clings to their saviour.’
30. ‘As characters go, Sir Arthur is the saviour, but, in some ways, it is George who is the truest of the bunch.’
31. ‘At Christmas we Christians celebrate the birth of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, whom Herod tried to kill as an infant.’
32. ‘At that moment, I broke down and realized Jesus Christ is the savior of all mankind.’
33. ‘When the pastor asked if anyone would like to come forward and receive Christ as their savior or just to rededicate their lives to Him, Adam went forward.’
34. ‘I knew then that no matter what happened, I would always love Jesus Christ our Lord and savior who taught me to have faith in His word.’
35. ‘Peacefully, with husband and close friends at her side, Lorna went home to be with her Lord and savior, Jesus Christ, after a courageous battle with cancer.’
36. ‘I know of some Christians who have done what is wrong but I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior.’
37. ‘Happily, all of our children have accepted Jesus Christ as their personal savior.’
38. ‘This hatred of evangelical Christians does not surprise us, as Jesus the savior of the world told us this would happen as history has documented.’
39. ‘When Simon was 15 years old he accepted Christ as his Saviour.’
40. ‘And as a result, more than 146 million people have indicated decisions to accept Christ as their personal savior and Lord.’
41. ‘But there are some, some fundamentalists, who believe that if you do not believe Christ is the savior, you will not go to heaven, right?’
42. ‘Elizabeth accepted Christ as her savior at the age of 16.’
43. ‘Both midwives eventually see the light and accept Christ as the savior.’
44. ‘When they are alone, the Old Man pleads with Faustus to repent and be washed by the blood of the savior, Christ.’
45. ‘In all, these joyous events serve to prepare the human spirit for the arrival of the Christ savior.’
46. ‘As you work through these issues, you need to ask yourself if you have accepted Christ as your savior.’
47. ‘If you received Jesus as your savior, you are now a Christian.’
48. ‘I now accept Jesus as my saviour and with his help I intend to confess him before men.’
49. ‘Now the decision is yours - will you soften your heart and let him in as your personal saviour?’
50. ‘But why does everyone look to God as their saviour, when they are in need?’
51. the woman who saved John from the fire became his saviour
Other users have misspelling savior as:
1. suvior 1.81%
2. zovir 1.36%
3. satvir 1.36%
4. Other 95.47%
Use Linguix everywhere you write
Get your writing checked on millions of websites, including Gmail, Facebook, and Google Docs.