1. The original native name for the ancient Ethiopic language or people. See Ethiopic.
2. euphemistic An exclamation denoting surprise or frustration.
3. euphemistic An exclamation denoting surprise or frustration.
4. Used to express mild surprise, delight, dissatisfaction, or annoyance.
1. Speaking of that, though, gonna be great to see him, we haven't hung out in ... geez, eight years, I think it is.
2. But, geez, is literature really doomed if we continue book-length stories?
3. August 26, 2009 at 11: 46 PM geez, that is hugely funny
4. In the process, I would hope that prospective students considering GMU for graduate school would look at JC's work and say to themselves --- "geez, that is really great stuff, I'd like to learn how to do that too."
5. I said well geez which is worse, being a Yankee fan in Queens or being a Republican in NYC.
6. They laughed at the funny parts and I heard "geez" at some parts.
7. She says "geez" and "heck" (twice) ( "I believe that I'm a heck of a lot better off putting my life in God's hands, and saying hey, you know, guide me") and invokes God, as in "thank God I don't have time to follow [blogs]."
8. And geez, both the US and Israel have Lieberman problems!!
9. "geez, it was only a dollar last time I was here!"
Other users have misspelling geez as:
1. guez 5.77%
2. geeeze 3.85%
3. gez 3.85%
4. gezz 1.92%
5. geeze 1.92%
6. geezzz 1.92%
7. Other 80.77%
Use Linguix everywhere you write
Get your writing checked on millions of websites, including Gmail, Facebook, and Google Docs.