rough (Oberfläche) vs smooth vs soft
- (of a body of water) free from disturbance by heavy waves
- smooth and unconstrained in movement
- of the margin of a leaf shape; not broken up into teeth
- (music) without breaks between notes; smooth and connected
- of motion that runs or flows or proceeds without jolts or turbulence
- make (a surface) shine
- free from obstructions
- make smooth or smoother, as if by rubbing
- the act of smoothing
Having a smooth bore . Use of a gun barrel.
Your pores should appear minimised and your face will feel smooth.
The course of true love never did run smooth.