little (wenig) vs much
- to a very great degree or extent
- to a great degree or extent
- (degree adverb used before a noun phrase) for all practical purposes but not completely
- frequently or in great quantities
- a great amount or extent
- (quantifier used with mass nouns) great in quantity or degree or extent
Mix together with as few stirs as possible - mixing too much will make the muffins too dense and heavy.
Secondly, he makes the team too much money, raking in ticket and merchandise sales like crazy.
Much investigative journalism involves some form of subterfuge.