pupil vs teacher
- a learner who is enrolled in an educational institution
- the contractile aperture in the center of the iris of the eye; resembles a large black dot
- a young person attending school (up through senior high school)
The net result of all these changes is that schools should be able to deliver a better service to pupils.
The teacher always puts in a good word for his former pupils.
She taught a class of 30 pupils.
- a person whose occupation is teaching
- a personified abstraction that teaches
I was talking to a mom today whose daughter's elementary teacher said she was afraid that her daughter had "selective mutism.
Committed by parents, teachers, priests or minders it undermines trust and dependency, disrupts relations with authority figures and can interfere with loving and learning.
Our aim is to allow student teachers to become familiar with the classroom.