past vs future vs present
- so as to pass a given point
- the time that has elapsed
- a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the past
- a earlier period in someone's life (especially one that they have reason to keep secret)
- of a person who has held and relinquished a position or office
- earlier than the present time; no longer current
As he ran past, the arquebusier shouted something about Susanoo, the kami of storms, and how he was punishing them for their arrogance.
Add the toasted almond slivers and mix well before turning into the pastry case.
He had 112 helpers, many of whom had worked on some of the best fantasy movies of the past decade.
- (of elected officers) elected but not yet serving
- a verb tense or other formation referring to events or states that have not yet happened
- yet to be or coming
- effective in or looking toward the future
- bulk commodities bought or sold at an agreed price for delivery at a specified future date
- a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the future
- the time yet to come
But yes, good of Prof. Adler, who I hope will be a little chary of Althousian pseudoreality in future.
They describe some gaps in the literature and provide some suggestions for future research.
The recession shows no signs of easing in the immediate future.