1. basketball A violation committed by progressing while holding the ball instead of dribbling it.
2. the act of going from one place to another
3. The act of laboring; labor; toil.
4. Motion of any kind; change of place; passage.
5. The act of making a journey, especially in foreign countries.
6. Present participle of travel.
1. He'll just have a little extra traveling to do.
2. While good at naming species, he was not good at traveling.
3. ome people love journeys and so they are always traveling from one place to the next
Other users have misspelling traveling as:
1. travling 17.69%
2. traviling 16.15%
3. travaling 5.38%
4. tarveling 3.08%
5. taveling 3.08%
6. travaline 2.69%
7. travalig 2.31%
8. Other 49.62%
Use Linguix everywhere you write
Get your writing checked on millions of websites, including Gmail, Facebook, and Google Docs.