1. Persistent determination to adhere to a plan of direction; insistence.
2. Continuing in a course of action without regard to discouragement, opposition or previous failure.
3. Steady persistence in adhering to a course of action, a belief, or a purpose; steadfastness.
4. Christianity The Calvinistic doctrine that those who have been chosen by God will continue in a state of grace to the end and will finally be saved.
5. The act of persevering; persistence in anything undertaken; continued pursuit or prosecution of any business, or enterprise begun.
6. (Theol.) Continuance in a state of grace until it is succeeded by a state of glory; sometimes called final perseverance, and the perseverance of the saints. See Calvinism.
7. obsolete Discrimination.
8. persistent determination
9. the act of persisting or persevering; continuing or repeating behavior
10. See perceiverance.
11. In theology, continuance in a state of grace, leading finally to a state of glory: sometimes called final perseverance. See perseverance of the saints, below.
12. The act or habit of persevering; persistence in anything undertaken; continued pursuit or prosecution of any business or enterprise begun; steady persistency in any state or course of action: applied alike to good and evil.
1. It took perseverance to discover where jobs were advertised.
2. Has intense intellectual curiosity and extraordinary powers of perseverance.
3. "I bring on my journey the gifts of loyalty, creativity, and perseverance ," she said in a firm voice.
4. Bolick says their perseverance is also due to the polarizing effects of the immigration debate.
5. To juggle 100 students, parents, administrative paperwork, and the never-ending barrage of standardized tests takes twice as many hours as I am paid for, and perseverance is only one of many skills needed to do the job well.
6. And, because it requires dedicated focus and long-term perseverance, it is seen as a way of righting wrongs and gaining the physical strength and moral fortitude to combat evil.
7. Considering that their success has been tempered over the years by legal troubles, label disputes and internal dramas, it's not surprising that perseverance is a recurring theme.
8. Working through college taught me valuable lessons in perseverance and time management.
9. ‘Just remember the three Ps of successful bodybuilding: patience, perseverance and persistence.’
10. ‘It's a disheartening process, but Mike is keen to acknowledge that the key to success is perseverance and determination.’
11. ‘I would like to thank the police for their support and perseverance with the investigation.’
12. ‘We need a lot of perseverance, persistence, patience.’
13. ‘However, those who plan properly, set realistic goals, and exercise patience and perseverance can find success.’
14. ‘This will enable you to face life's difficulties with patience, perseverance, and flexibility.’
15. ‘Remember, persistence, performance, and perseverance will bring success.’
16. ‘Persistence and perseverance are qualities important for career success.’
17. ‘Tireless efforts, hard work, confidence, perseverance and patience helped him to attain success.’
18. ‘For those endowed with qualities such as sincerity, perseverance and competence, success is never a mirage.’
19. ‘If nothing else, Anne's success proves that perseverance does pay off.’
20. ‘It took a lot of persistence and perseverance and a lot of great people around me telling me that I could do it and I could get there.’
21. ‘People have nothing but praise for her commitment, dedication and perseverance.’
22. ‘It is going to be a very long process requiring patience and perseverance.’
23. ‘As a result, patience, perseverance and interest are required.’
24. ‘Admittedly this will be a long and painful process, requiring patience, perseverance and a willingness to sacrifice.’
25. ‘Although his craft requires some basic colours and blocks, the work requires enormous patience and perseverance.’
26. ‘What he does is simply a job requiring diligence, perseverance and a dash of good fortune.’
27. ‘Her incredible tenacity, perseverance and determination to succeed is a commendable example to everyone.’
28. ‘However, it will be the determination, commitment and perseverance of the people that will make change happen.’
29. his perseverance continued to the point where it was no longer appropriate
Other users have misspelling perseverance as:
1. perserverance 21.36%
2. perseverant 17.96%
3. perseverence 6.31%
4. preserverance 6.31%
5. perserverence 5.83%
6. perseverancia 3.88%
7. perseveranc 2.91%
8. perseverates 2.91%
9. perservance 2.43%
10. perservearance 1.94%
11. Other 28.16%
Use Linguix everywhere you write
Get your writing checked on millions of websites, including Gmail, Facebook, and Google Docs.