1. Matched; found comparable.
2. UK Simple past tense and past participle of equal.
3. UK Simple past tense and past participle of equal.
1. You had to marvel at the man's genius; the advert in NME said, `Often copied, never equalled ,' which was absolutely spot-on.
2. Your performance doesn't even equal that of your colleagues
Other users have misspelling equalled as:
1. equilled 25%
2. Other 75%
Use Linguix everywhere you write
Get your writing checked on millions of websites, including Gmail, Facebook, and Google Docs.