1. Plural form of buss.
2. Plural form of bus (alternative spelling of buses).
3. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of buss.
4. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of bus. Alternative spelling of buses.
1. There were many planes out there being loaded and unloaded that way, shuttling passengers in busses to Terminal 1.
2. Spanberg indeed describes two kinds of Japanese vessels; one answering to the above description of Kæmpfer, the other, which he calls busses, and in which, he says, they make their voyages to the neighbouring islands, exactly corresponds with those we saw. [
3. Delaying the busses is a defacto attendance requirement.
4. Since the busses will be arriving and departing from the same terminal, shouldn't be that much of a problem.
5. Larry, as you know, the busses were a big problem before.
6. Thousands of French people were walking there but our soldiers had gone in busses.
7. Here they have a design to get the King to hire a dock for the herring busses, which is now the great design on foot, to lie up in.
8. he always rode the bus to work
Other users have misspelling busses as:
1. busises 8.33%
2. Other 91.67%
Use Linguix everywhere you write
Get your writing checked on millions of websites, including Gmail, Facebook, and Google Docs.