1. Plural form of accessory.
1. And whichever town we were in he'd go scouting for shiny beads, to individualise his accessories.
2. They were an instant success and became fashionable accessories, at least for the better off.
3. But there is no question of that: I saw her face, and she had no accessories, she was quite simply dressed.
4. he got a purse at the accessories sale
Other users have misspelling accessories as:
1. accesories 26.15%
2. accessorize 11.09%
3. accesorios 9.83%
4. accessoires 5.02%
5. acessories 2.72%
6. accessoire 2.72%
7. accessorie 2.3%
8. accessors 1.26%
9. Other 38.91%
Use Linguix everywhere you write
Get your writing checked on millions of websites, including Gmail, Facebook, and Google Docs.