1. informal An angry discussion.
2. Plural form of word.
3. language that is spoken or written
4. the text of a popular song or musical-comedy number
5. words making up the dialogue of a play
6. the words that are spoken
7. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of word.
1. Hedge saw the muscles in her neck spasm as she spoke the words.
2. I have to go out to the airport, have a few words with Ambassador Pavane.
3. His blood called to them more clearly than any words were capable of.
4. _The drift from God is a movement of events, a propulsion of vital experience, not a parade of words to be diverted by other words_.
5. In (_a_) the application of _words_ is limited, or restricted, to the two words mentioned; in (_c_) _words_ is restricted to a certain kind.
6. The child will then be able -- not to repeat the words only, for that is not the effect of this exercise, -- but to communicate the ideas in his _own words_; which, however, will generally be found to be the very same as in the book.
7. _Ideas are never words_ nor are _words ever ideas_, but words become so
8. But even this is not enough, where the child is dull, or where healthful mental exercise is required; and accordingly in that case, the teacher not only questions upon the clauses in connection with the other principal words, but he takes the _words_, of which the clauses are composed, and catechises the child upon them also.
9. _The hyphen in initial words indicates the composition of the words_.
10. Those who failed to interpret the words, or to extract the idea from them, reiterated the _words_ to themselves, and would perhaps be able to repeat the words again, but they do so in the same manner that a person reads or repeats words in an unknown tongue.
11. words that are read more forcibly than other words in a sentence are called _emphatic words_.
12. he wrote both words and music
Other users have misspelling words as:
1. wurds 3.18%
2. Other 96.82%
Use Linguix everywhere you write
Get your writing checked on millions of websites, including Gmail, Facebook, and Google Docs.