1. A person given to hypocrisy.
2. One who plays a part; especially, one who, for the purpose of winning approbation of favor, puts on a fair outside seeming; one who feigns to be other and better than he is; a false pretender to virtue or piety; one who simulates virtue or piety.
3. Synonyms Dissembler, Hypocrite (see dissembler); Pharisee, formalist, cheat.
4. One who assumes a false appearance; one who feigns to be what he is not, or to feel or believe what he does not actually feel or believe; especially, a false pretender to virtue or piety.
1. He is the biggest hypocrite and loser around.
2. But outraged fans spotted it and branded him a hypocrite.
3. So not only a liar but a hypocrite as well.
4. Who are you calling a hypocrite?
5. The man is a total hypocrite.
6. But they branded her a hypocrite - saying she bullied them.
7. Then go and give your money to charity, or stop being the biggest hypocrite on the planet.
8. WHEN did we have to stop calling people hypocrites?
9. YOU rarely have to look beyond the loudest voices to find the biggest hypocrites.
10. A judge at the trial branded him a hypocrite and liar.
11. In some ways I am probably a total hypocrite.
12. She wouldn't want to be called a hypocrite, would she?
13. Call me what you will, but you can't call me a hypocrite.
14. One'friend' of the magazine called the unions hypocrites for failing to deliver on a salary rise.
15. I'm a big fat hypocrite.
16. That's why I called her a hypocrite.
17. The inherent contradiction in this line of thinking renders the term hypocrite too gentle.
18. If he didn't, then the label hypocrite would be deserved but now, we'll never know.
19. The misuse of the term hypocrite is just a pet peeve of mine.
20. The water coughed in the pipes, then seemed to whisper the word hypocrite in his ear.
21. hypocrite Wilson and his sons also get govt. healthcare for serving in the military, yet this hypocrite is against the same kind of care for the rest of us.
22. The excessive focus on this hypocrite is a total waste of my hard drive space, just to display the headline and short summary. jim in Ohio
23. It just so happens that being a hypocrite is a requirement to being elected as a Republican.
24. Poor kkkhunt the hypocrite is against Corporations right to “free speech” in how they spend their dollars!
25. ‘Known hypocrites and liars may, of course, tell the truth about a particular incident.’
26. ‘But Zeno would be easy to read were he merely reliably unreliable: he would be a hypocrite and a fool.’
27. ‘He is a Pharisee exposed, the hypocrite who tells his patients how virtuous it is to be stoical.’
28. ‘Practitioners of their religion were either sunk in superstition or hypocrites and impostors.’
29. ‘When I asked Paul what was wrong, all he said was that he disliked having hypocrites for parents.’
30. ‘Those who equate them are treacherous without art and hypocrites without deceiving.’
31. ‘Then, if we did get an annulment, our reputations would be fixed as liars and hypocrites.’
32. ‘For his sins he is now regarded as a hypocrite, nay, a traitor.’
33. ‘Some nurses may fear being a hypocrite, particularly if they also indulge in alcohol.’
34. ‘And to this day we are still seen and treated with contempt as a lesser people by these hypocrites who so boldly talk of democracy.’
35. ‘I'm always a bit amused when people say the church is full of hypocrites.’
36. ‘But then the church is just like the political system - full of single issue hypocrites, who cannot act in an adult fashion.’
37. ‘They're hypocrites who want to force their views upon the world and then abrogate responsibility for the consequences.’
38. ‘It doesn't surprise me when the most forcefully pious turn out to be raging hypocrites with identity issues.’
39. ‘That's the only way to treat blackmailing hybrids and hypocrites.’
40. ‘The teachers were viewed as informers, or at best cowards and hypocrites.’
41. ‘That would do a whole lot more for civilised and democratic behaviour than abject capitulation to these self-evident hypocrites.’
42. ‘We must not be hypocrites but show our real problems impartially.’
43. ‘He is equally brutal to both sides, in particular by portraying the two opposing maternal figures as hypocrites.’
44. ‘All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites.’
45. he is a hypocrite because he pretends to be nice to you but then stabs you in the back
Other users have misspelling hypocrite as:
1. hypocrea 27.54%
2. hypocretin 13.04%
3. hippocrite 2.9%
4. hipocrita 2.9%
5. hipocrite 2.9%
6. hypocrit 2.9%
7. hyprocrite 2.17%
8. hipocrit 2.17%
9. Other 43.48%
Use Linguix everywhere you write
Get your writing checked on millions of websites, including Gmail, Facebook, and Google Docs.