1. US A conventional formula for ending a letter, used when the salutation addresses the person for whom the letter is intended by his or her name.
2. In a sincere or earnest manner; honestly.
3. Honestly; unfeignedly; without dissimulation.
4. Purely; without alloy.
5. with sincerity; without pretense
6. written formula for ending a letter
1. We sincerely regret any misleading views that the report conveyed.
2. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.
3. Do you sincerely want to be rich?
4. We are sincerely sorry for anyone who has experienced difficulties with us.
5. We sincerely hope to enter a business relationship with your esteemed self.
6. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience and financial losses the tenants have suffered.
7. We are sincerely sorry for any upset or inconvenience caused.
8. We sincerely hope there will be a just and fair outcome for all parties.
9. We sincerely apologise for any distress or offence it may have caused.
10. We sincerely hope it to be true.
11. Those motivations are the same for anyone who sincerely wants to make a change in his or her life.
12. Indeed, she was really sincerely happy at having him for a guest.
13. It was all very sweet, and doubtless sincerely meant.
14. We sincerely regret the disruption that industrial action will cause, but junior doctors have no option.
15. He thanks his band, and he means it sincerely.
16. We sincerely regret any upset.
17. The chances of things getting worse are higher than of them getting better, and the government would do well to say so sincerely.
18. He writes: 'I sincerely hope that all the friends and family are happy with the result.
19. He added: 'I sincerely hope the changes will be minimal.
20. I can say that sincerely.
21. How can we sincerely say, "I care"?
22. ‘He seemed a really genuine guy and sincerely appreciated that we had been following the tour.’
23. ‘I sincerely hope it is not used as a lifestyle choice for designing when you want to have children.’
24. ‘I know he has thought long and hard about this and I sincerely hope he enjoys his time in Dublin.’
25. ‘I sincerely hope this man will reflect on my response and consider his action in the event of a similar occurrence.’
26. ‘My heart goes out to Malcolm and I sincerely hope he finds somewhere better to live than another drainpipe.’
27. ‘Ross County will sincerely hope their recent scoreless set of results is no indication of any lasting trend.’
28. ‘I sincerely hope we don't get rid of our trams by then, or this dream will never become a reality.’
29. ‘I sincerely hope that harsh and hard lessons are learnt from this which aren't casually forgotten.’
30. ‘We here at the firm sincerely hope that you do not take these criticisms as a complete rejection of your application.’
31. ‘No country or people could deserve what happened, and I sincerely hope to God it never happens again.’
32. ‘It's been a fight of forty years that I sincerely hope others will take on.’
33. ‘I sincerely hope that the general public will not be put off from an excellent venue by the contents of the report.’
34. ‘I sincerely hope that you've gained the benefit of similar nuggets of existence recently.’
35. ‘I sincerely hope that the democratic majority of the British electorate will do likewise.’
36. ‘We sincerely hope the government will be ready to come out with the right response.’
37. ‘I sincerely hope not, but if you are, have you considered having yourself frozen?’
38. ‘Yes, agreed if they so desire, that is their right, but I sincerely hope they are not forced to.’
39. ‘I sincerely hope your next article will tell us it has been cancelled - dead and buried!’
40. ‘And I sincerely hope that the new body will keep up the momentum and emphasis on that.’
41. ‘I sincerely hope that they will feel able to accept the Vicar's invitation to return to us.’
42. she praised him sincerely for his victory
Other users have misspelling sincerely as:
1. sincerly 26.13%
2. sincerel 5.63%
3. sincerley 5.63%
4. sencerly 4.13%
5. sincerily 3.38%
6. sincerelly 2.88%
7. sinceraly 2.75%
8. sinserly 2.38%
9. sicerely 2.25%
10. sincearly 1.88%
11. Other 42.96%
Use Linguix everywhere you write
Get your writing checked on millions of websites, including Gmail, Facebook, and Google Docs.