- 1) Edward Davis, aka Danny Dunn, aka the Stork, has one in patriot blue.
- 2) But solar power is always discussed, I guess because of the energy crisis that we always seem to be in -- aka manipulated prices at the pump -- and the real cost spikes of oil.
- 3) They should give Ryan McPartlin aka "Captain Awesome" another consideration.
- 4) Don't expect John McCain aka Keating 5 to vote yes, his son already took his bonus and left Silver Bank a month before it failed leaving Bank of American to pay off investors and we the taxpayers bailed out Bank of America.
- 5) Grandpa McCain aka “Warmonger” should make, Mahmoud Ahmedinajad his VP since he likes him so much ….
- 6) If we (America) elects McCain aka Songbird, may God have pity on us.
- 7) No Regan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, or Clinton (McCain aka Bush) Lets turn the PAGE!!!
- 8) I hope he does. .it would make it easier for Obama to defeat McCain aka Andy Griffith's grandpa and you a combo of Barney Fife and Barney Rubble.
- 9) Linda Lovelace, aka is Linda Boreman in real life, was born a Roman Catholic and was a mother by the time she was 20 years old.
- 10) I don't think we want Weathervane McCain aka McBush being President and appointing more anti-choice, right-wing, corporate-sponsored judges.
- 11) Ron Paul should have been the nominee instead of McCain aka McShame, McSame, McBush, etc. Antone Miles
- 12) ‘Every month Jonson aka Thornton goes out of his way to prove the truth of that, by demanding the RBA raise rates.’
- 13) ‘And as for the female protege, well she's Ms Tomi Rae, aka the current Mrs James Brown.’
- 14) ‘In other news I know you are all sitting on the edge of your seat in anticipation of the Kerry aka K-Mac maiden voyage post.’
- 15) ‘Jack, aka Green Fairy, dealt with the problem of not having enough unity of mind to write, in a manner most amusing.’
- 16) ‘Helping real writing talent to emerge: Willy Russell and Tim Firth, aka the Singing Playwrights.’
- 17) ‘Who would have imagined that Ted White would lose in North Vancouver, aka The Land That Time Forgot?’
- 18) ‘The camp was organized by St Lucia's number one basketball enthusiast Morgan George aka Mr Magic.’
- 19) ‘She might get paid for it, but this is not work for the sultry Jesse Randhawa aka Jasmeet Kaur.’
- 20) ‘Their vibrant music as well as the antics of front man Paul Kehoe, aka Scamall, guaranteed you a great night out.’
- 21) ‘We were soon to meet Gerard Starkey, aka Ged, a man who, like Alex Stein in London, would provide me with an exotic tour of his city.’
- 22) ‘Mr Hatch, aka Fatman, has proven that he can at least get the mechanics of fathering right, if not the details.’
- 23) ‘Shannon and her doll Felicity, aka Heather, are both dressed in paisley-print glitter dresses and boots.’
- 24) ‘Bartlet, aka Jack, is delighted by the whole McKie scandal, because everyone is getting it in the neck apart from him.’
- 25) ‘The telephone company gave me one of the best explanations for how these rogue diallers - aka Trojan diallers - work.’
- 26) ‘But how can I not watch it, when a true legend is involved - Mr John Lydon, aka Johnny Rotten.’
- 27) ‘Football, on the other hand, aka handball or American football, I just don't get!’
- 28) ‘If you've got a minute, you can light a candle for Fred Warren, aka Nice Fred.’
- 29) ‘Next day I arrived at the Capital with the Princess, aka Paola Lombard.’
- 30) ‘Daniel, aka Oscar, was a fun loving person, who never took life too seriously.’
- 31) ‘Brian, aka Danger Mouse, showed up and was very surprised to see me behind the decks.’