strong vs weak
- not faint or feeble
- being distilled rather than fermented; having a high alcoholic content
- immune to attack; incapable of being tampered with
- of good quality and condition; solidly built
- strong and sure
The only seriously bad bit is that you become less agile and less strong.
The overseer, a great strong man, cracking his "blacksnake" from time to time, to enforce authority, excited our strong indignation.
An empty plastic 2 litre bottle is tied to a rock, or bag of stones with strong twine or string.
- deficient in intelligence or mental power
- deficient in magnitude; barely perceptible; lacking clarity or brightness or loudness etc
- likely to fail under stress or pressure
- wanting in physical strength
- lacking bodily or muscular strength or vitality
Most pseudocheirids have a strongly prehensile tail (weakly so in the great glider and rock ringtail).
The Italian was rejected because of his weak grasp of English.
In a 1983 ad, the Gillette man was depicted as the tiny weakling on a basketball court full of giants; his shaver, he said, helped him even the odds.