regret vs satisfaction
- express with regret
- decline formally or politely
- feel sad about the loss or absence of
- feel remorse for; feel sorry for; be contrite about
- sadness associated with some wrong done or some disappointment
One wrong thought may cause a lifelong regret.
Often he found her quietly weeping, but they were never tears of accusation; only tears of regret.
We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment. Jim Rohn
- (law) the payment of a debt or fulfillment of an obligation
- compensation for a wrong
- state of being gratified or satisfied
- the contentment one feels when one has fulfilled a desire, need, or expectation
- act of fulfilling a desire or need or appetite
They have recognized that their business depends on world of mouth, and that world of mouth is based on customer satisfaction.
We were constantly rewarded with stunning scenic views and the satisfaction of navigating challenging terrain with ease, but we didn't get very far, as the crow flies.
Many students derived enormous satisfaction from the course.