part vs whole
- go one's own way; move apart
- come apart
- force, take, or pull apart
- discontinue an association or relation; go different ways
- assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group
- a line of scalp that can be seen when sections of hair are combed in opposite directions
- a portion of a natural object
- one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole
- that which concerns a person with regard to a particular role or situation
- to some extent; in some degree; not wholly
What we do not know are the precise weighting of factors that go into why prices increase at any particular time.
Their dried dung is found everywhere, and is in many places the only fuel afforded by the plains; their skulls, which last longer than any other part of the animal, are among the most familiar of objects to the plainsman; their bones are in many districts so plentiful that it has become a regular industry, followed by hundreds of men (christened "bone hunters" by the frontiersmen), to go out with wagons and collect them in great numbers for the sake of the phosphates they yield; and Bad Lands, plateaus, and prairies alike, are cut up in all directions by the deep ruts which were formerly buffalo trails.
Moreover, she is being asked to do this while remaining scrupulously impartial and keeping the viewer entertained with talk of trade deals, tariffs and employment figures.
- (of siblings) having the same parents
- not injured or harmed
- including all components without exception; being one unit or constituting the full amount or extent or duration; complete
- exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health
- acting together as a single undiversified whole
- all of something including all its component elements or parts
- an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity
- to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly')
But then on the other hand, the whole cosmos or universe is based on this love or compassion.
For the wholehearted follower of Francis (`I am your breviary !
It has been about the whole squad all year.