man vs woman
- a male subordinate
- the generic use of the word to refer to any human being
- an adult male person who has a manly character (virile and courageous competent)
- a male person who plays a significant role (husband or lover or boyfriend) in the life of a particular woman
- an adult person who is male (as opposed to a woman)
- provide with workers
- take charge of a certain job; occupy a certain work place
When the new foods that came from the Americas - peppers, summer squash and especially tomatoes - took hold in the region, a number of closely related dishes were born, including what we call ratatouille - and a man from La Mancha calls pisto, an Ikarian Greek calls soufiko and a Turk calls turlu.
Some were members of Turkey's elite military class known as "pashas," a title of respect harking back to Ottoman military commanders Monday for allegedly planning to blow up mosques in order to trigger a military takeover and overthrow the
These observations will provide a valuable supplement to the simultaneous records of other expeditions, especially the British in McMurdo Sound and the German in Weddell Sea, above all as regards the hypsometer observations (for the determination of altitude) on sledge journeys.
- women as a class
- a female person who plays a significant role (wife or mistress or girlfriend) in the life of a particular man
- an adult female person (as opposed to a man)
- a human female employed to do housework
He had just received my check and was apoplectic with rage, declaring he never wanted to see or have anything to do with ‘that woman’ - meaning me - again.
Hillary's woman problem is that her reach among women over 30 I don't want to use the term older women is unlikely to change much.
The woman herself lay in Epsom Cottage Hospital for four days without regaining consciousness.