changeable vs constant
- such that alteration is possible; having a marked tendency to change
- capable of or tending to change in form or quality or nature
- varying in color when seen in different lights or from different angles
- subject to change
Such changeable weather can pose problems for wildlife.
Rack mounted systems are much more interchangeable and the casing lasts forever.
We tend to use these terms as if they were freely interchangeable forms of energy.
- unvarying in nature
- steadfast in purpose or devotion or affection
- uninterrupted in time and indefinitely long continuing
- a number representing a quantity assumed to have a fixed value in a specified mathematical context
- a quantity that does not vary
She had a constant parade of young men coming to visit her.
This is exponential growth, constant doubling.
At parties, it is like being in a maze: one constantly has to jump in the air in the hope of seeing a way out.