low vs high
- British political cartoonist (born in New Zealand) who created the character Colonel Blimp (1891-1963)
Some were members of Turkey's elite military class known as "pashas," a title of respect harking back to Ottoman military commanders Monday for allegedly planning to blow up mosques in order to trigger a military takeover and overthrow the
The aircraft descended into a wetland area and had since been forgotten about as it sank below the surface.
Marriage followed alongside a comfortable life on the cosy road to middle-class success.
- a public secondary school usually including grades 9 through 12
- an air mass of higher than normal pressure
- a lofty level or position or degree
- a state of sustained elation
- a forward gear with a gear ratio that gives the greatest vehicle velocity for a given engine speed
- at a great altitude
- far up toward the source
- in or to a high position, amount, or degree
- in a rich manner
- slightly and pleasantly intoxicated from alcohol or a drug (especially marijuana)
- used of sounds and voices; high in pitch or frequency
- (used of the smell of meat) smelling spoiled or tainted
- happy and excited and energetic
- (literal meaning) being at or having a relatively great or specific elevation or upward extension (sometimes used in combinations like `knee-high')
High bad cholesterol and low good cholesterol.
Some hospital patients experience high levels of anxiety.
He was an exceedingly capable and highly regarded individual.