cold (Kälte) vs heat
- the presence of heat
- utility to warm a building
- the sensation caused by heat energy
- a preliminary race in which the winner advances to a more important race
- the trait of being intensely emotional
- make hot or hotter
- arouse or excite feelings and passions
- gain heat or get hot
- provide with heat
Toast sandwiches in a dry skillet over medium-low heat until outside is golden brown and inside is delightfully melty, about 3 minutes per side.
Here, however, they are unlikely to survive the frosts although both impatiens and pelagoniums can be kept for next year in a heated greenhouse or brought indoors and used as house plants.
She had a series of heated confrontation with her parents over homework.