rude vs polite
- lacking civility or good manners
- socially incorrect in behavior
- (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes
- belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness
- (of persons) lacking in refinement or grace
Connecticut schools have been fitting yellow intruder alarms next to fire alarms in their corridors and dining halls.
Hi! ufficio immatricolazione catania Croce italia marche bollino blu euro 4 Campo golf irrigazione risultato roma milan fiamma tricolore emilia nome canzone cd rudebox COMPRA PLAYSTATION 3 ADESSO biomassa sansa esausta 509 99 perito industriale
Some of the jokes were rude, others corny, and some a tad funny.
- not rude; marked by satisfactory (or especially minimal) adherence to social usages and sufficient but not noteworthy consideration for others
- marked by refinement in taste and manners
- showing regard for others in manners, speech, behavior, etc.
His colleagues listened politely to his harangue but ignored him.
My fingertips at this point were being sliced to the bone on the cheesewire strings but with usual English politeness i ploughed on now wanting fiona to hurray up.
I stood in the doorway for a moment, gathering my energy for polite chitchat.