1. The watery excrement that comes from said bowel movements.
2. A condition in which the sufferer has frequent and watery bowel movements.
3. Excessive and frequent evacuation of watery feces.
4. (Med.) A morbidly frequent and profuse discharge of loose or fluid evacuations from the intestines, without tenesmus; a purging or looseness of the bowels; a flux.
5. A morbidly frequent evacuation of the bowels, generally arising from inflammation or irritation of the mucous membrane of the intestines, and commonly caused by errors in regimen, as the use of food hurtful from its quantity or quality; intestinal catarrh.
1. A fever of 104 plus a day full of diarrhea is no fun at all.
2. I'm pretty sure our societal diarrhea is a direct result of irritable GOPers and neocons agitating the extreme right-wing of their party solely for political gain.
3. Your verbal diarrhea is a simple reaction to decades of mental constipation.
4. A marine with diarrhea is being chased by a Japanese soldier waving a bayonet.
5. See thats their problem, their use to the diarrhea from the lips of there px chicken-hawked hero ` s and now with no teeth there meals a full of that tough sh!
6. Has anyone ever travelled with small children, or gotten a case of diarrhea from the airplane food?
7. "If you get a good bout of diarrhea from a waterborne disease," she says, "you really understand what it means to have access to clean drinking water."
8. The latter, his verbosity, or really a propensity towards verbal diarrhea, is what is potentially toxic in the modern campaign.
9. ‘Constipation, diarrhoea or alternating constipation and diarrhoea are common symptoms.’
10. ‘Their symptoms include vomiting and diarrhoea as well as nausea and general aches and pains.’
11. ‘Its most common side effects include diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, and skin rash.’
12. ‘Bites from snakes can also contain venom, causing the symptoms of diarrhoea and sickness.’
13. ‘Symptoms include vomiting, diarrhoea and fever, and can last for up to 60 hours.’
14. ‘Stress tends to set off the symptoms of diarrhea and gas, and sometimes constipation.’
15. ‘Your immune system attacks your body cells and causes symptoms such as diarrhoea, rashes and liver damage.’
16. ‘If the main symptom is diarrhoea, food passes through the digestive system faster than usual.’
17. ‘The side effects from phototherapy may include a rash and diarrhoea.’
18. ‘A child who has diarrhea from giardiasis may lose too much fluid in the stool and become dehydrated.’
19. ‘Frequent bouts of diarrhea make it difficult to care for these ulcers and healing is often impeded.’
20. ‘Having frequent bouts of diarrhoea can easily interfere with work and normal social activities.’
21. ‘Malnutrition combined with epidemics of diarrhoea killed tens of thousands of people.’
22. ‘The drugs used in this process can make some women feel sick and in some cases they may vomit or have diarrhoea.’
23. ‘He said better nutrition could help save the two million babies who die each year from diarrhea and chicken pox.’
24. ‘Virtually all patients with ulcerative colitis have rectal bleeding or bloody diarrhoea.’
25. ‘Symptoms of the disease include vomiting and diarrhea and eventually death if treatment is not given promptly.’
26. ‘Persistent diarrhoea was defined as any diarrhoea that lasted for at least 14 consecutive days.’
27. ‘Bloody stools are rare in viral diarrhea but common in severe bacterial diarrhea.’
28. ‘Nausea and vomiting and diarrhea are useful ways to rid the body of infection and toxins.’
29. he suffered from diarrhea
Other users have misspelling diarrhea as:
1. diarrea 3.65%
2. diarreah 3.13%
3. diarrhe 2.08%
4. diarhea 2.08%
5. Other 89.06%
Use Linguix everywhere you write
Get your writing checked on millions of websites, including Gmail, Facebook, and Google Docs.