wrong vs correct vs right
- that which is contrary to the principles of justice or law
- any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right
- not in accord with established usage or procedure
- not functioning properly
- badly timed
- not correct; not in conformity with fact or truth
- used of the side of cloth or clothing intended to face inward
- in an inaccurate manner
- treat unjustly; do wrong to
I used to think the worst feeling was losing someone you love. But, I was wrong. The worst feeling is the moment you have lost yourself.
A lot of them were marked, or born wrong, or crooked, or scabious, looking for help from the Nazarene, for some panacea.
There were gobs of fat and sinewy bits throughout the whole rib cut - it was soooo wrong.
- make reparations or amends for
- alter or regulate so as to achieve accuracy or conform to a standard
- make right or correct
- censure severely
- punish in order to gain control or enforce obedience
- free from error; especially conforming to fact or truth
- socially right or correct
- in accord with accepted standards of usage or procedure
- correct in opinion or judgment
In this edition, such mistakes are corrected, and the original errata slips are also published.
The hat, I think the style was called fedora, had a dark band and a dint in the top, which my father would sometimes correct with a chopping action of his right hand.
You can't have a show called Politically Incorrect and then abjectly apologize for not being PC.