sad vs happy
- bad; unfortunate
- of things that make you feel sad
- experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness
Some groups consistently face discrimination: age is one mode of socially structured disadvantage.
Employers and business groups contend that a higher minimum wage would saddle them with higher labor costs.
Some of the most popular pairings pitted contrasting advantages and disadvantages against one another.
- marked by good fortune
- enjoying or showing or marked by joy or pleasure
- well expressed and to the point
- eagerly disposed to act or to be of service
That call my slumbering life to wake to happy things.
May each hour be a happy one on this special day.Love is always my gift to you for today and every day.
The old ceiling and bar brought back many memories of happy carefree days of yore to those present.