artificial vs natural
- not arising from natural growth or characterized by vital processes
- artificially formal
- contrived by art rather than nature
The building is dark brick topped by pinky-coloured concrete block walls, white plastic-looking fascia board, black plastic guttering and an artificial slate roof.
Qiao Gong Fang Gems is a professional supplier of high-quality jewelry gemstones in Wuzhou which famous known as "the capital of artificial gem in the world".
They are accused of hatching a decade-long plot to keep wholesale oil prices artificially high.
- functioning or occurring in a normal way; lacking abnormalities or deficiencies
- unthinking; prompted by (or as if by) instinct
- free from artificiality
- being talented through inherited qualities
- existing in or produced by nature; not artificial or imitation
- (craps) a first roll of 7 or 11 that immediately wins the stake
- someone regarded as certain to succeed
- a notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat
Frogs and newts have already been attracted to three new natural spring ponds at Abbey Meads School.
Lovecraft dealt not with the supernatural but with the "supernormal," as Joshi puts it -- the unrealized side of material reality.
However, added the mayor, city hall will naturally respect the court's order, whatever it may be.