Difference between separation and polarization
- the space where a division or parting occurs
- coming apart
- (law) the cessation of cohabitation of man and wife (either by mutual agreement or under a court order)
- the termination of employment (by resignation or dismissal)
- the social act of separating or parting company
Our goal is to reduce the excess downforce to a point where we do create a little separation.
The Hindu fakir would sit for days without food or water, or bury himself alive as a kind of spiritual observance, a separation of mind from body.
And the ultimate separation, the ultimate twinning, is the separation between the lawyer and the self — the creation of a professional role that is not you, but comes to have a life of its own, that comes to be as important as the authentic self.
- the condition of having or giving polarity
- the phenomenon in which waves of light or other radiation are restricted in direction of vibration
Cathodic polarization curve and cyclic voltammetric curve of sulfate copper plating solution are determined with 1286 electrochemical interface and rotating disc electrode.
Instead of personal gain-seeking being viewed as the mainspring of progress, it was perceived to sow the seeds for economic polarization, and hence social discord and decay.
Like a magnet, the crystal retains the polarization when the field is turned off.