Difference between chance and sortes
- an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another
- a measure of how likely it is that some event will occur; a number expressing the ratio of favorable cases to the whole number of cases possible
- the possibility of future success
- a possibility due to a favorable combination of circumstances
- a risk involving danger
- come upon, as if by accident; meet with
- be the case by chance
- take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome
- occurring or appearing or singled out by chance
Sony Pictures Animation has a full slate of films including the mouth-watering 3D comedy Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, which opened as the #1 movie in North America on September 18, Hotel Transylvania, now in pre-production and, in association with Columbia Pictures, The Smurfs, now in production.
Having a couple of chances and that luck is missing for me now.
So we wanted to give the fans a chance to come along and support the team.