Difference between forearm and radius
- arm in advance of a confrontation
- the part of the superior limb between the elbow and the wrist
Then prop yourself up using your toes and forearms maintaining a flat position.
Lie on your side resting on one forearm with your legs extended.
The organisation's shield consisted of a male forearm whose fist was thrusting the point of a spear into the jaws of a wolf.
- the length of a line segment between the center and circumference of a circle or sphere
- the outer and slightly shorter of the two bones of the human forearm
- a circular region whose area is indicated by the length of its radius
- support consisting of a radial member of a wheel joining the hub to the rim
- a straight line from the center to the perimeter of a circle (or from the center to the surface of a sphere)
Recall that given a circle of radius r, the circumference is 2pr.
Comparisons between ions are then expressed as a radius ratio, the ratio of the cation radius to the anion radius.
In the third chapter, using the second-order momentum of beam radius, the Rayleigh range and beam propagation factor of three different polarized beam arrays are derived.