Difference between cross and crut
- hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- trace a line through or across
- meet at a point
- to cover or extend over an area or time period
- fold so as to resemble a cross
- (genetics) the act of mixing different species or varieties of animals or plants and thus to produce hybrids
- any affliction that causes great suffering
- a wooden structure consisting of an upright post with a transverse piece
- a marking that consists of lines that cross each other
- (genetics) an organism that is the offspring of genetically dissimilar parents or stock; especially offspring produced by breeding plants or animals of different varieties or breeds or species
- extending or lying across; in a crosswise direction; at right angles to the long axis
- annoyed and irritable
She is also part of a large group of oceanographers and taphonomists of the SSETI project (Shelf / Slope Taphonomic Initiative) examining carbonate preservation and destruction across the shelf and slope regions in Gulf of Mexico and Bahamas using submersibles.
Bounties were paid right across a banking sector whose incompetence threw thousands of innocents into jeopardy.
Brigalow vegetation is found to the east, and gidgee (A. cambagei) woodlands or shrublands are scattered across the region on alluvium or other more fertile clay soils.