Difference between opinion and philodox
- a belief or sentiment shared by most people; the voice of the people
- a vague idea in which some confidence is placed
- the reason for a court's judgment (as opposed to the decision itself)
- the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision
- a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty
It's different now, there are a few more pundits and a lot of faceless people out there on social media who all have an opinion.
Choose a white form if you want to add a bit more light to proceedings but, in my humble opinion, speckled purple is the best.
During our exchanges there were plenty of glares and stares, and maybe even a couple of opinions shared.