The "Arbitration Agreement" template establishes that disputes between a Company and a User will be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of an arbitration provider. The User waives any right to bring a class-action lawsuit or participate in a class action and agrees to be bound by the governing law. This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements, and the User agrees to this Agreement by accessing and using Services.
This Arbitration Agreement (“Agreement”) is made and entered into by and between [Company Name] (“Company”) and the user (“User”) accessing and using the Company’s website, products, and services (“Services”).
1. Arbitration Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the use of Services shall be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of [insert arbitration provider]. The arbitration shall be conducted in [insert location] and the arbitrator’s decision shall be final and binding.
2. Waiver of Class Action The User agrees to waive any right to bring a class-action lawsuit or participate in a class action as a plaintiff, class member, or representative in any arbitration or legal proceeding.
3. Governing Law This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [insert governing law]. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be resolved through arbitration in accordance with the rules of [insert arbitration provider].
4. Severability If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
5. Entire Agreement This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Company and the User and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, relating to the use of Services.
By accessing and using Services, the User agrees to this Arbitration Agreement. If the User does not agree to this Agreement, the User should not access or use Services.