wealth vs poverty
- an abundance of material possessions and resources
- property that has economic utility: a monetary value or an exchange value
- the quality of profuse abundance
- the state of being rich and affluent; having a plentiful supply of material goods and money
With the usual prerogative of the wealthy classes, he tended to choose doctors with a reputation for having studied some topics in greater detail than usual.
It's worth taking chances when you're shooting at a chance of fame and wealth.
Such a man or woman is slave to his or her social position and wealth.
- the state of having little or no money and few or no material possessions
But Labour's focus on abolishing child poverty is not, as he (deliberately) patronisingly claims, for the "aah" factor.
That still eludes much of the antipoverty lobby.
Poverty is something that is contagious and infectious in our community.