right (richtig) vs wrong
- that which is contrary to the principles of justice or law
- any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right
- not in accord with established usage or procedure
- not functioning properly
- badly timed
- not correct; not in conformity with fact or truth
- used of the side of cloth or clothing intended to face inward
- in an inaccurate manner
- treat unjustly; do wrong to
I used to think the worst feeling was losing someone you love. But, I was wrong. The worst feeling is the moment you have lost yourself.
A lot of them were marked, or born wrong, or crooked, or scabious, looking for help from the Nazarene, for some panacea.
There were gobs of fat and sinewy bits throughout the whole rib cut - it was soooo wrong.