south vs north
- the direction corresponding to the southward cardinal compass point
- a location in the southern part of a country, region, or city
- the cardinal compass point that is at 180 degrees
- in a southern direction
- situated in or facing or moving toward or coming from the south
The prehensile tail porcupine in South American actually lives in the treetops.
Two more debates are scheduled in the coming weeks, one debate dealing with education and health will be held in Irbid next week and the final week before elections the southern city of Karak will witness a candidates debate on agriculture and development.
For Brown, visiting Gill at South Fork is a six-hour schlep that he's managed only three times.
- the region of the United States lying to the north of the Mason-Dixon line
- British statesman under George III whose policies led to rebellion in the American colonies (1732-1792)
- the United States (especially the northern states during the American Civil War)
The mysterious jack snipe is a typical bird of the often water-logged northern taiga, birch and willow country.
Hopefully, North Norfolk will soon shake off this surreal obsession with the Lib Dems and embrace their NE Cambs neighbour's decent Tory stance.
And we -- it does extent all the way up toward Jacksonville, all the way down into West Palm Beach, all the way over to Fort Myers, and northward, almost kind of budging into the pan -- the Big Bend area, almost into the Panhandle, but not quite just yet.