order vs mess
- (usually plural) the status or rank or office of a Christian clergyman in an ecclesiastical hierarchy
Some were members of Turkey's elite military class known as "pashas," a title of respect harking back to Ottoman military commanders Monday for allegedly planning to blow up mosques in order to trigger a military takeover and overthrow the
I blame it all on becca who called me in the middle of the night to talk to me all about how the two best friends names are Kate and Becca and that the main character lives in apartment 601 as my address and other kooky details that i have been trying to forget nightly since i saw that movie, And then every sound is that kid coming out of the television and im only writing about it now in order to expunge as i fear she will grab hold of my foot from under the desk and eat me or turn me into something decomposing or whatever it is she does.
However, added the mayor, city hall will naturally respect the court's order, whatever it may be.
- make a mess of or create disorder in
- eat in a mess hall
- soft semiliquid food
- (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- a (large) military dining room where service personnel eat or relax
- a state of confusion and disorderliness
- a meal eaten in a mess hall by service personnel
Davis looked up and gave a signal of approval, and after a quick bow, the pair of messengers was gone.
That proviso is a thoughtful message for young moviegoers.
And on his right biceps is the message of his life.